Friday, January 4, 2013

jan 4 means 21 weeks

the countdown is on..only 18 more weeks til we meet baby 2.  we will be having a c section at 39 weeks so that is why it does not add up to 40 :).  very excited but have so much to do. 

the pic a day thing is going on in my camera world, but this blogger world is not as friendly.    I cannot get the pics to post where they can be seen and I am having difficulty figuring out how I can do this with the new look. I would try another blogging site, but would hate to lose all that I have posted thus far. SO, my conclusion is that it is better to diary anything that nothing at all.  Had dinner with some pals tonight which was much needed. Thanks to my mom for baby sitting.   I needed it after this hectic short week back at school. I can tell that I am going to be HUGE by May, and this is already frustrating me so maybe I do not need to be going out to eat and eating as much...ha!
Maybe I will get the pics to post at some point. Fingers crossed!


2 comments:

  1. Hey, Tracy, how are you trying to upload the pictures? You know I am always willing to help with blogging tips. One problem people have been complaining about with uploading pictures straight into blogger is that they are using up all their "free" space. I could never upload all the pictures I post this way so I have a photobucket account (free) and upload my pictures there. Then, I just have to copy the html code into my blog posts. It really is very simple and easy to use although they did recently change their layout too. The good thing about it is that it is a way to backup pictures online. I have uploaded thousands of pictures since 2009, and I haven't even used up half of my free space. I do shrink my photos down to about half their original straight from camera size though. Anyway, I hope you can figure out a better way to upload pictures so that you can use the blogging platform better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sherry! i have been loading to picasa. it seems fairly easy and is connected through google. hopefully that will continue to work, but I will definately keep your suggestion in mind in case i experience any problems. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete