Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Earaches and no sleep

Walker went for a 6 month check up last Wednesday. That day, Weston started to act a little sick and congested. He started running a fever with lots of runny nose. Saturday walker began to run a fever so they were both under the weather so I decided to take them both to the dr. Found out Weston had an ear infection and walker had some virus I can't pronounce. Fast forward to this Wednesday, walker has a very high fever so I have to take him in again (4 dr visits in one week) to find out that he has stage 4 double ear infection. So now, the day before the Halloween I was so excited about, I have 3 out of 4 ears infected, 2 on different antibiotics, and I'm sleep deprived. Here's hoping things are on the upswing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment