Thursday, September 24, 2015

Waylon fields is here!

We got to the hospital at 6:00 on 9/23/15, leaving weston at home with a stomach bug and walker planning to go to papas house. Weston could not go to school so he and walker stayed with Kenny while mama was coming to the hospital. I was prepped for c section and waited until they told me to head to the OR. As I went into the er I felt the cold air. It was freezing in there! I sat on the table and started the anesthesia. As It would end up, the medicine did not completely numb me, but I dealt with it and kept breathing. Waylon Fields Pittman was born at 9:49 am weighing 8 pounds 7 ounces and 22.5 inches long. He's perfect, and I would feel every one of this snips, cuts, and pushes all over again bc he's so worth it. Weston and walker met Waylon on 9-24-15 once Weston felt better. They got their big brother gifts (pp Marshall and a dinosaur)and finally kissed and touched the baby. It was precious and I realize that I do not deserve this ode. How did I ever get so lucky?!? I cannot wait to watch these boys grow up together. 
My last pregnant picture:








No comments:

Post a Comment